Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Authors have a place in the exhibitor fair!

We know that several authors will be coming to the the 16th All-American Council of the Orthodox Church in America, and we want to make some space available at the exhibitor fair for authors to sign and sell their books for an hour. With this blog, we're planning to let authors know about the possibility, tell a little about the books that the authors will be showcasing.

To tell you a little about myself, my name is Thomas Eric Ruthford, and I'm on the organizing committee of the All-American Council. I am also a published author, and my first book, Heaven Help the Single Christian, came out this year.

The All-American Council events take place from Saturday, Oct. 29 through Friday, Nov. 4. The exhibitor fair takes place between Monday, Oct. 31 and Thursday, Nov. 3.

Book-signing times will be offered up first-come, first served, and I'm suggesting that people take times during meal breaks at the All-American Council.

That's our first post, and I'll be letting you know more information as it becomes available!

No comments:

Post a Comment